TERMS OF SERVICE
BY USING AZA HEALTH & WELLNESS, DBA METADOC.AI COMPUTING, INTERNET, AND COMMUNICATION RESOURCES, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS OF SERVICE.
All uses of METADOC.AI’S computing, internet, and communication resources must comply with these Terms of Service.
informed Consent for METADOC.AI by agreeing to Terms and Conditions
The purpose of automated physical therapy platform (METADOC.AI) is to treat disease, injury and disability by examination, evaluation, diagnosis, prognosis, and intervention by use of rehabilitative procedures, mobilization, massage, exercises, and physical agents to aid the patient in achieving their maximum potential within their capabilities and to accelerate convalescence and reduce the length of functional recovery.
Response to physical therapy intervention varies from person to person; hence, it is not possible to accurately predict your response to a specific modality, procedure, or exercise protocol. METADOC.AI does not guarantee what your reaction will be to a specific treatment, nor does it guarantee that the treatment will help resolve the condition that you are seeking treatment for. Furthermore, there is a possibility that the physical therapy treatment may result in aggravation of existing symptoms and may cause pain or injury. It is your right to decline any part of your treatment at any time before or during treatment, should you feel any discomfort or pain or have other unresolved concerns. Consequently, it is your right and obligation to manage your potential risks and benefits involved in your treatment.
I have read this consent form and understand the risks involved in physical therapy and agree to fully cooperate, participate in all physical therapy procedures, and comply with the established plan of care.
I acknowledge that I was provided a copy of the Notice of Privacy Practices and that I have read (or had the opportunity to read if I so chose) and understood the notice.
You are responsible for the protection, security, and integrity of METADOC.AI data and resources under your control.
- You must comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws and regulations, and with our policies that are made available to you.
- You must respect the rights and privacy of others, including intellectual property and personal property rights.
- You must maintain the security of accounts and must protect and regularly change your account passwords according to standards maintained by and shared with you by METADOC.AI’s IT department.
- If you are under the age of 18 you must get the consent of your legal guardian who agrees to be bound to this agreement.
- You may not conduct illegal, unlawful, or harmful communications across our physical, hosted, or cloud networks. The following are expressly prohibited:
- Child Pornography
- Revenge Porn
- Bullying or Other Harassment
- Threats of Violence
- Illegal Recordings
- Misappropriation of Another’s Identity or Use
- You may not post materials that are defamatory, libelous, or slanderous; nor that violate the rights of other persons or users.
- You may not make unauthorized modification or deletion of any data that is the property of METADOC.AI or its users, or in use on METADOC.AI’s properties or resources, including, but not limited to, student data, identification data, or metadata.
- You may not intercept or otherwise divert the communications of another person to any intended recipient including response communications from that intended recipient.
- You may not interfere with the efficacy, accuracy, access, or operations of METADOC.AI’s computing, internet, and communication resources, including via the use of malware, virus, or Denial-of-Service (DoS) technologies.
- You may not share your account and password information with others, nor allow others to use METADOC.AI’s computing, internet, and communication resources.
- You may not use our resources to conduct private business or commerce.
- You may not use or resell our services or collateral, including the use of our trademarks and other Intellectual Property, unless you are an Authorized Reseller granted rights under contract with our organization.
- You may not Infringe upon the copyright, trademark, patent, or other intellectual property rights of others, whether or not it is made available on METADOC.AI’s computing, internet, and communication resources; or made available by METADOC.AI and/or other users. In addition, except as permitted by law, you may not store such information.
METADOC.AI does not guarantee continuous and uninterrupted access to its computing, internet, and communication resources. Service, including email services, may be discontinued or suspended at any time at the discretion of METADOC.AI, without consent of the user.
PROTECTION OF USER ACCOUNTS
- We cannot guarantee the confidentiality of your communications. You must take precautions when sending sensitive information via email and METADOC.AI’s computing, internet, and communication resources.
- We routinely monitor and log user account activities including session data, account access, password activity, website behavior, data use, and suspicious activity. Unusually heavy or suspicious activity may result in suspension or cancellation of user accounts.
You agree to indemnify, defend, save and hold harmless METADOC.AI, and its affiliates and agents, against any and all claims, actions, liabilities, damages, losses, or expenses (including court costs, attorneys’ fees, and costs of claim processing, investigation, and litigation) for violation of Intellectual Property laws; for bodily injury or personal injury (including death); or loss or damage to tangible or intangible property to the extent caused, or alleged to be caused; by (i) the User’s negligence, acts or omissions; (ii) a breach of these Terms of Service; or (iii) failure to comply with any applicable law. You will be responsible for primary loss investigation, defense and judgment costs where this indemnification is applicable.
These terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) govern your use of METADOC.AI's products, information, and services. If you are not willing to accept these Terms and Conditions you may not use METADOC.AI products, information, and services. We reserve the right to change these Terms and Conditions, and any other terms and conditions contained elsewhere on METADOC.AI’s products, information, and services, at any time. It shall be your responsibility to check regularly to ensure that you agree to any such amendments. If you do not agree to any changes that we have made, you should stop accessing the METADOC.AI products, information, and services immediately.
Reliance on information posted and Disclaimer
METADOC.AI products, information, and services are provided to you on an “as is” and “as available” basis without any representation, endorsement or warranty of any kind, express or implied (by law or otherwise). Accordingly, to the maximum extent permitted by law, we exclude all representations, warranties, conditions and other terms. Specifically, we do not warrant: (1) that any functions of METADOC.AI products, information, and services will be uninterrupted or error-free; (2) that the information of METADOC.AI products, information, and services is correct, accurate and complete; or (3) that METADOC.AI products, information, and services or the server that makes it available, are free from bugs, defects or viruses. The views, expressions and opinions appearing on any interactive portion of METADOC.AI products, information, and services are the views, expressions and opinions of the contributors to METADOC.AI products, information, and services and are not the views, expressions and opinions of us as the operator of METADOC.AI products, information, and services. We can give no assurances or warranties regarding the accuracy, currency or applicability of any of the contents in relation to specific situations and particular circumstances and we do not suggest that it be used as a sole source of information.
In no event shall we be liable for any claims, penalties, loss, damage or expenses, howsoever arising, out of or in connection with your use of METADOC.AI products, information, and services including, without limitation, direct or indirect loss, consequential loss or damage, loss of profit or goodwill, loss of data, loss arising from use or inability to use METADOC.AI products, information, and services loss arising from any errors or omissions in METADOC.AI products, information, and services as a result of a breach of contract, negligence, delict. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence or for any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
You will indemnify and defend us against all claims, liability, damages, costs and expenses, including legal fees, arising out of a breach of these Terms and Conditions or any use of METADOC.AI products, information, and services.
Intellectual Property Rights
Unless otherwise stated, the copyright and other intellectual property rights in all material of METADOC.AI products, information, and services (including without limitation photographs and graphical images) are owned by us or by our licensors.
You may view any part of METADOC.AI products, information, and services for private purposes, but you are not permitted, without our permission, to: store METADOC.AI products, information, and services or any part of METADOC.AI products, information, and services for any other purpose; print copies of METADOC.AI products, information, and services, or any part of METADOC.AI products, information, and services, for any other purpose; reproduce copy or transmit METADOC.AI products, information, and services, or any part of METADOC.AI products, information, and services, in any way, for any other purpose or in, and/or, to any other medium. All other rights which are not specifically granted are reserved.
Use of material
Users are permitted to view the material on the METADOC.AI products, information, and services for private purposes and reference material only.
Users are not permitted to use, reproduce, distribute, adapt, amend or exploit these materials for any other purpose or in any other medium or form, including for any revenue-generating purposes.
Breach of Terms and Conditions
We will determine, at our absolute discretion, where there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions through your use of METADOC.AI products, information, and services. When a breach has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate which may include all, or any, of the following actions:
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use of METADOC.AI products, information, and services.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to METADOC.AI products, information, and services.
- Issue of a warning to you.
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
- Further legal action against you.
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
We exclude liability for actions taken by us in response to breaches of these Terms and Conditions.
The responses described in these Terms and Conditions are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
While we endeavor to ensure that METADOC.AI products, information, and services are normally available 24 hours a day, we shall not be liable if for any reason the METADOC.AI products, information, and services are unavailable at any time or for any period. Access to METADOC.AI products, information, and services may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond our control.
Links to third-party websites
METADOC.AI products, information, and services contain links (the “Links”) to websites operated by parties other than us (“Third Party Websites”). We do not control Third Party Websites and are not responsible for their content. The inclusion of the Links does not imply any endorsement of any products, information, materials or services offered or provided on Third Party Websites, or any association with their operators. You are solely responsible for evaluating the integrity of the operators of any Third Party Websites; the accuracy and completeness of any information contained on them, and the value and authenticity of any goods or services offered through them. Note that when you follow a Link to a Third Party Website you are leaving METADOC.AI products, information, and services and we give no guarantee that the Third Party Website will be available or is free from bugs, defects or viruses. We accept no liability with respect to any of the products, information, material or services offered or provided by any persons or other organizations listed on, or linked to, METADOC.AI products, information, and services.
Should you decide to contract with any such person or organization, the contract will be directly between you and that other party. We will have no contractual involvement and will not be liable to you in contract or otherwise for any losses or damages that you suffer in relation to and as a result of products, information, materials or services provided to you by any of these organizations. Links from Third Party Websites You may only create a link to METADOC.AI products, information, and services subject to our prior written consent.
If and in so far as any part or provision of the terms and conditions is or becomes void or unenforceable it shall be deemed not to be or never to have been or formed a part of the Terms and Conditions and the remaining provisions of the terms and conditions shall continue in full force and effect.
No waiver by us of any breach by you of any of these Terms and Conditions shall constitute a waiver of any other breach, and no failure to exercise or partial exercise by us of any remedy shall constitute a waiver of the right subsequently to exercise that or any other remedy in part or in full.
Law and jurisdiction
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. All disputes arising from them shall be submitted to the exclusive
Our Site Changes Regularly
We aim to update our site regularly and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to METADOC.AI products, information, and services, or close it indefinitely. Any of the material on METADOC.AI products, information, and services may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
We may revise these Terms of Service at any time by amending this page. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we made, as they are binding on you. Some of the provisions contained in these Terms of Service may also be superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on our site.
If you have any concerns about material which appears on our site, please email email@example.com. Thank you for visiting our site.
For questions regarding these Terms of Service, please firstname.lastname@example.org.